Friday, March 13, 2009

Declaring blog bankruptcy!!!!

Never fear, this is a Chapter 13 filing.

I have been traveling lots since mid-November to lots of wonderful places (Kioloa, Auckland, New York, Boston, New York, Los Angeles, New York, DC, New York, Philadelphia, New York, DC, New York, Los Angeles, Auckland, Port Douglas and the Reef). Along the way, I've taken tons of fabulous photos, which I want to share with you. But they have piled up, since rather than post them, I have been recovering/preparing/traveling to the next destination and then taking lots more photos.

And then I feel guilty for getting behind, and overwhelmed by the idea of all that time that it takes to upload photos, which just makes me put it off a little longer. So here I am.

So I apologize for the silence. I will abandon all attempts to give you a more coherent story of my travels. But I will start posting again and I will share the best photos in a haphazard way.

Good to be back!

1 comment:

Flor said...

yey!!!!!
Thanks Google Reader! I'd given up hope already!
I've missed you so much, I hope we can talk soon.