Sunday, September 30, 2007

Day of rest

For the first time in absolutely ages I did pretty much nothing all day long. Delicious!

The one accomplishment is some late night cleaning. I've vowed to be better at housekeeping this move, so I scrubbed the bathroom, utility room and kitchen. The big accomplishment is actually a result of purchasing a ladder yesterday: after using it for its intended purpose of changing a lightbulb, I have set it up as a bookshelf. This means my mantles, which had been for books can now be "filing cabinets". Which means that the counters in the kitchen no longer have any paper on them. Which means that the kitchen is now just a kitchen (well, and computer room....)

Also lots of vacuuming difficult corners, which I hate doing but want to stay on top of.

Tomorrow I'll clean the front of the house and organize the random crap that is lying around up there.

And do something vigorous.

No comments: